How to Share Computer Audio in Zoom - Fix 2: Unmute Audio

How to Share Computer Audio in Zoom - Fix 2: Unmute Audio

Looking for:

Why cant i hear audio on zoom on my computer - why cant i hear audio on zoom on my computer:. Zoom audio not working: Solve audio problems in your Zoom meeting 

Click here to ENTER

















































Zoom: How do I play Audio from my computer during a Zoom Meeting? · 1. Open your Zoom meeting · 2. Ensure that you are logged in as the Host · 3. If the other participants in a Zoom meeting cannot hear you, here are a few solutions you can.    

 

Why cant i hear audio on zoom on my computer - why cant i hear audio on zoom on my computer:.Nine Fixes to Fix “Zoom Audio Not Working Windows 10” [Partition Manager]



  There may be a number of reasons why other participants cannot hear you or why no sound is coming from the Zoom meeting.  


Why cant i hear audio on zoom on my computer - why cant i hear audio on zoom on my computer:



 

Participants on the other end of a zoom meeting might not hear you for a number of reasons. Some of these factors are outlined below. All of these issues require different fixes. One common issue, however, which first-time zoom users, in particular, run into is disabling audio and muting their microphone. Zoom audio system lets you hear audio and sounds coming from other participants if you have your audio connected.

And to be heard, you must stay unmute. Setting 1: While in a meeting, tap your screen to display the meeting controls below your screen. Setting 2: To be heard by other participants in a Zoom meeting, tap on the screen to show the call controls. Tap on the microphone icon if there is a red diagonal line across it.

After your selection, Test the Speaker. Step 5: To make sure your audio will be delivered to participants, look for Microphone also under the Audio tab and click the Input level bar next to Test Mic to pick the right mic. Click the Test Mic button afterward to confirm that the selected mic works. I don't think there is any solution to this, just wanted to let you know in case my headphones are bad or this is not supposed to happen. Edit: the "stereo" headphones bring up the quality significantly and the volume mixer works with it but only when I'm not in a zoom meeting.

Could you explain how you changed the audio input device to the same as system for both microphone and speakers?

I had the same problem. I solved this by changing the audio input device to same as system, both microphone and speakers.

Hi Bhavesh,. I had the same problem I tried to solve this using Bhavesh's method it did not work I still don't know how to solve this. I tried many ways like messing with audio settings but still it did not work. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community.

Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. When I am in a zoom meeting, I am unable to hear anything except for the audio from the meeting. This does not mean that I cannot hear other participants in the meeting, just that if there is another app with audio playing at the same time, I cannot hear it. I don't know anyone else with this problem and can't find any help on this issue on the Zoom help website.

I use a Bluetooth headset, and all my drivers are up to date. I can hear sounds from other apps only when I am not in a meeting. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. I had to share several videos with audio. Last weekend I was sharing my screen and played music on shuffle. Randomly about 10mns into it the audio of one video wasn't working. Its not like I stopped sharing and re-shared either.

It just wasn't coming through. It was just on shuffle. I didn't know until someone had to tell me because I could hear it of course. Then today, my first video went fine and everybody heard it. Then with the 2nd video I shared 2mins later, no-one could hear it! There doesn't seem to be anything connecting these issues except for a possible bug issue from the latest update. I've only had this issue the last 5 days?

It's happened to 3 other friends too. We are all on Windows 10 if that helps. I have a similar problem, I can hear the participants, but they can't hear me. Another time I couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear me. My audio was on. I reloaded the discussion and had the same problem. Can someone please help. Are there setting changes I can make on my own laptop to facilitate being able to hear? I am having same problem Everyone else was able to hear If you don't already know you're able to share sound while sharing content in-meeting!

To share computer audio, you can click on 'Share Screen' to either share computer audio with your video you can check the 'Share sound' Bottom left corner , or for music you can click on the advanced tab and click on 'Computer sound only.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vimeo for windows 10.Vimeo for Windows 10

How To Turn On Camera On Zoom On Hp Laptop? – Digi Effects

Reinstall windows 10 parallels desktop free.How to Use Boot Camp on an External Drive to Run Windows on a Mac